Monday, October 10, 2016

Step 4 : Stage 2.01, 2.02

Stage 2.01:
The instructor will be teaching you two things;
1) Turn left/right nicely. Not too wide, not too near the kerb.
2) Apply Foot-brake at the middle of uphill when stopped after using front brake.

It was really struggling for me. I failed.
Took 2nd time and i passed.
Will tell you why i failed;
During in the middle of uphill, my bike stopped with foot brake nicely.
But before going up to the end of slope,
my bike kept stalling because i didn't dare to open more throttle.
Must open a little bit more throttle like 2/5, not 1/5 and hold half clutch.
And lastly remove foot-brake and your bike will go up.
I think i failed because i didn't eat breakfast that caused me have no energy!
It was 7:20am to 9am practical stage on Sunday, the only available slot for me.

Lastly, when going down the slope, you have to release both throttle and clutch then apply both front and foot brake nicely before the line.
Most importantly is to check blindspot before you turn left/right as well as on signal.


Stage 2.02:
The instructor will be teaching you about switching lanes and where to stop at right spot.
You have to ride to the correct lane that you want to turn left or right ahead.
Always switch on signal then check blindspot before turning and lastly, you must turn right/left nicely.
Most importantly it's all about blindspot often and turning have to be in perfect angle. (I passed at one go.)

No comments:

Post a Comment